Friday, June 25, 2010

It's All Fun and Games...

until you receive a 928 number connect the dots puzzle in your mailbox -just one of the fun things that I am dropping into the mail today. You might be lucky to get one or lucky if you don't? Not sure on that :) - your call.

I've had one UPS delivery and two fedex deliveries today so far...should still be one more from each for a total of five fab deliveries. What a day! Snail mail is awesome but couriers are RAD too. It's like Christmas over here! I'd insert an appropriately festive picture but it's so beautifuly sunny outside I don't want to give Mother Nature an excuse to change her mind. (Although it is exactly 6 months from today - Christmas that is). I have this great UPS guy named Bruce - always a laugh when I answer the door. My own personal Santa.

Lots of dots heading out today to: Delta x 6, Surrey x 2, and South Korea x 1.

117/1000

2 comments:

jenna said...

we love the mail. keep it coming. maybe one of these days we could actually reciprocate a little!

Alison said...

I'm afraid to start the connect the dots puzzle... but was extremely excited to get it in the mail!