Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lots of Things to Celebrate!

It's full on summer over here. And for us that means catching up on dentist and doctor appointments (always super exciting), reading, seeing family and friends, road trips, having water fun with our kiddies, movies, and maybe, some relaxing moments in there too (pretty please). Of course, summer is a great time for postcards & special mail.  And FYI the mail carrier certainly does not stop dropping off things in my mailbox or yours...so it is still nice to send out some lovely little notes to your lovely little ones or any lovelies in your life for that matter (I have at least one of those going out today and a few more on deck).

However you stack it...
I'm super excited that I get to send out some gorgeous invitations for a very special bride and her very special bridal shower, that is just around the corner! I would post them here but don't want to give anything away but I can tell you that they were designed by THE very talented Kristy at Twell Media and I am thrilled with them! Take a wander around her page.


...that's a lot of mail!


Just in case I don't say it enough - the mail system is pretty cool! Sending a personal note that you've put together with your own two hands to someone down the street or in the next city over or around the world for a nonimal fee, is an amazing service. And what a gift to open! Always hoping to inspire more  mail! And I just saw the cutest Stella and Sam stamps at my local post office - LOVE!


400/1000 Well! That's certainly a milestone! Hooray! Hurrah! Huzzah!






1 comment:

Ryan said...

One of my favourite kid's shows