Monday, February 10, 2014

Mailbox "Fun"day

It's Valentine's Day this week so I opted for Mailbox "Fun"day instead of Mailbox Monday. Yesterday my daughter and I went to my best friend's (Harmony) daughter's (Everleigh) first birthday - she is an almost Valentine's Day baby (February 13th). And for her first birthday Harmony decided to embrace a Valentine's Day/Love theme! It was a lot of fun and let me tell you that Harmony makes THE best sugar cookies (delicious and beautiful) but what fits in best with this little blog of mine is the craft all the kids got to make...a Valentine's Day mailbox (clearly she is my best friend for a reason). She is incredibly crafty (in a good way) - her kids are lucky to have her and so are her students.

Here is the set up:

Yep, those are diaper wipe boxes!


Action shot!


And here is Piper's finished product!

The cool thing is...you still have time to make one (if you are so inclined). Thanks Harmony for giving me some Mailbox Monday material and throwing a great party! A very Happy 1st Birthday to Miss Everleigh!

Have a wonderful week everyone! Here in BC we are celebrating Family Day (mostly by watching the Olympics).

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Thanks for coming! I loved the fact that we were reusing a container that I get so many of. I'm always looking for cool ideas for diaper wipe containers.

Erin said...

They are good storage for plastic (grocery) bags too.