Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mail Call!

I love to send out mail and know that I might brighten someone's day...why do I think my mail will brighten someone's day you ask? Because fun, cool mail always brightens my day! If you've read the book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman, then you might have guessed that my main love language is gifts. If you haven't had a chance, it is a fascinating read.

Last week I was taking one of my daily trips to my mailbox (yep, daily - who knows what treasures it might hold! Not to mention that it is small and gets filled up fast) and filling up my mailbox was an amazing package from Angela!

Day Brightener!

My very own copy of The Lab Magazine! Why is it so special...because Casey Affleck is on the front...nope, but stunning photography. It's special because Angela has written two articles in this magazine and I'm so excited for her and her writing journey. Once upon a time the very talented Angela was one of my Creative Writing students and she's an amazing person - so proud!

And hopefully arriving in mailboxes near and far some sweet little Valentine's Day notes...

Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it!

That is one smart bear!

Happy early Valentine's Day everyone!

297/1000 - yep that's another 24...Norway (2), US (1), Ontario (1), AB (1), BC (19).



1 comment:

Ryan said...

Just found a third article by Angela in there. (wasn't listed in the table of contents because someone else did the interview. Angela, this is a beautiful magazine you've edited!