Monday, October 7, 2013

Mailbox Monday

Yep, this is my mailbox!
I thought I should share my actual mailbox today because, while it isn't a show stopper, I do appreciate the care and love that goes into the mail I receive in there. And for those visual people who need to know where I go each day - this is it.

And on a somewhat related topic - I LOVE advent calendars! 24/25 little doors with surprises behind each one...gee, what a shock they are on my LOVE list (a guarantee of good "mail" everyday)! I have been in love with them for years and finally have my very own beautiful wooden one but I love the paper ones too. And it turns out I'm not the only one - I just read about some cool ones that different businesses are offering up for this coming December (hello David's Tea, Starbucks & Benefit....not to mention that Lego puts one out each year). Okay, all to say that I think that, come November, Mailbox Monday might become Advent Calendar Monday - not as catchy as Mailbox Monday but all those in favour say "Ay" (want to see cool Advent calendars). It shall be done.

1 comment:

Hugh said...

What a fun post!! I can visualize you opening up your mail there. :D