Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blustery Day

     It truly is a blustery day out there! I went out walking in it, then I was working in it and finally, I am writing (my blog) in it (the coziest by far).  A perfect evening to curl up with a book, some stationery, one of my many idea books/journals...do you know that feeling? If I am anything, I am a list maker...can you relate? I do make lists on my phone sometimes but I really do prefer paper and pen, because there is nothing quite like striking out a completed item with a pen stroke. Grocery lists, gift ideas list, Christmas list, the never ending (but ever popular) To Do list...

     Now just thinking out loud here but why not send out some lists in the mail...okay, not your grocery list but perhaps...let me just put it into a little list for you:

Or maybe your grocery list is a good read - feel free
to send that out too!
   
     Would love to hear more of your list ideas (feel free to 'list' them in the comment section)! It's always great to share ideas. Community is a good thing. See you on Mailbox Monday Advent Calendar Monday! Super excited to showcase some cool finds from Etsy to start with. Off to do some writing (or rip up some magazines - I do that too).

As for mail...
555/1000 - adding a small two to the count (but they won't be small to the receivers).


No comments: