Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law are leaving town and I'm so excited!

Okay...and by that I mean...

My brother-in-law, Tanner, and his wife, Anjuli (what a beautiful name), are leaving town (yes, I've said this already and I am clearly excited), to teach English in South Korea, for a year, or maybe two (aaaahhh) . Am I excited about the idea of them not being around to play board games with (stock ticker excluded), watch hockey games, celebrate birthdays, share meals, and hang out - NO! But I am excited that they are off on a super cool adventure of a lifetime and of course, that now I get to send them mail :) So be watching my letter count for International mail to South Korea starting late February!

Definitely going to miss you both!  Aren't they the cutest couple!

. This photo was snapped at our recent family ski weekend together at an outdoor skating rink.

Look out world mail is heading your way: provincial (Osoyoos), International (Norway).
24/1000

P.S. A big thank you to M.Y. for sending me the coolest Olympic stamps to get some mail out there!

2 comments: