Sunday, January 10, 2010

A pleasantly precise pile of lovingly labeled letters.



There is something very satisfying about the stackability of a pile of handwritten letters/envelopes. The weight of them in your hands and how they line up on two edges and feel so orderly. This particular group of letters will have to wait to go out till Monday because I made it to the post office at 5:03pm and they closed at 5:00pm (Boo - for me not getting my act together).

This time my letters are heading local (Surrey x 2 and Delta), out of the Lower Mainland (Osoyoos and Kelowna), out of province (Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario x 2), and down below (Iowa). That's 10 letters out into the world. If you are counting that is 16 so far, only 984 left to go!

Fly my beauties, fly!
(well, when the post office opens tomorrow).

No comments: